See How Solar Energy Systems Work
combine high-performance hardware and comprehensive customer support
step 1Customer Agreement
To begin, you sign a contract agreement with Nortis.
step 2Planning & Quoting
1. Nortis provides a solar consultation that includes a site survey and financial analysis.
2. We provide various designs for you to choose from. Then we install and connect the solar energy system to the utility grid and/or to the existing electrical panel.
3. Our team will advise and assist you in executing the entire project. This includes necessary licenses and permits, project studies and engineering services
4. Nortis will gladly prepare a detailed written proposal for your solar energy system. This is a free service and does not obligate you to buy anything.
Orders can be customized to your needs. We can supply you with our complete package or individual modules.
Solar Energy System: This is a newly designed solar energy solution that provides the safety and security of having light when you need it most. It includes the system kit with a battery and the built-in controller, the PV panel, and cables and sockets to connect it all. The way this plug and play system is set up, makes it very easy to install and use.
Individual modules package
Solar Inverter: We provide High Frequency and Low Frequency Solar Inverters, On/Off-grid Hybrid Solar Inverters, and more. This helps us give you a larger choice to best suit your needs.
Solar Charge Controller & Battery: We provide an MPPT Solar Charge Controller, Deep Cycle AGM or Gel Batteries, Lead Acid Batteries, General or Stationary Gel Batteries, Stationary AGM Batteries, Front Terminal AGM Batteries, Front Terminal Gel Batteries, etc. This way you can choose the battery that suits you best.
Solar Panel: Our products have a guaranteed tolerance of ±3%, reliable power output, and a module efficiency of up to 16%. They are certified to withstand winds of 2400 Pa and snow loads of 5400 Pa. Our solar panels are manufactured and certified according to ISO9001.
Nortis provides prompt delivery according to the agreed upon timeline.
Once it’s installed, Nortis will do test-runs of the system to make sure everything is in order.
Nortis Customer Service: for any questions and issues after the installation you can call our hotline. We will analyze and solve the problem and can also supply replacement parts if necessary.
step 6System operation
1. Strong, innovative technology leads to low operating and maintenance costs
2. High-efficiency industrial-grade systems provide maximum security and output.
3. Maintenance services are included as part of Nortis’ asset management and help maintain output capacity.
step 7After Sales Service
1. O&M Services
2. Asset Management Services
step 8Warranties & Insurance
100% Customer Protection: Power Output Of The Panels Will Be No Less Than 80% Of The Labeled Power Output At The End Of Year 25.