Solar PV Power Plant
combine high-performance hardware and comprehensive customer support
step 1Plant Design & Engineering
Project-specific factors such as the local irradiance, weather, soil, wind, and topography must be taken into account for the design, plant layout, choice of technology and system configuration of PV plant parameters.
step 2Project Development
Our experienced project development team has successfully set up numerous solar power plants over 100MW in highly regulated environments. If you have a PPA with Nortis Energy, you can count on us to deliver reliable, dependable, and cost-effective solar energy for the life of that agreement.
step 3Project Finance
Our tried and tested way of financing projects
step 4Procurement & Construction Management
1. Strong supply chain, purchasing power, and timely delivery.
2. Integrated planning, scheduling and implementation system.
3. Expertise in project engineering design and plant optimization.
4. Construction experience with more than 100MW of solar energy plants.
5. Effective cost reduction and improvements in installation velocity.
6. Experience and technical expertise.
step 5Operations & Maintenance
Nortis offers strong O&M capabilities to ensure our PV power plants generate as much energy (and revenue) for our customers as possible. We have also incorporated forecasting and energy scheduling capabilities to help grid operators and utilities with daily load balancing.
step 6 Warranties & Insurance
1. Extensive insurance packages are used to cover all the risks and the system’s maximum technical availability is guaranteed.
2. 100% Customer Protection: Power Output Of The Panels Will Be No Less Than 80% Of The Labeled Power Output At The End Of Year 25.
step 7Turn on the power or COD.
Here’s the best part. You get to start generating your own clean electricity from day one!